At The Centre, Livingston our ‘Support in the Community’ initiative helps charities and social enterprises by providing awareness-raising and fundraising opportunities, including free pop-up space in the mall, a £250 Gift Card donation and marketing support.
Over the years we’ve supported a number of organisations, including Kidzeco, based at the shopping centre, West Lothian Youth Foundation (WLYF), Polbeth Community HUB, West Lothian Diabetes Scotland Group, Carers of West Lothian, West Lothian Youth Action Project, Spark, River Kids and The Bridge Community Project.
As part of our ‘Support in the Community’ initiative we want to help four charities this year for a period of three months each by giving them free pop-up space for a weekend in the mall to help raise awareness of the great work they are doing and appeal for donations, including food, books, toys, pre-loved clothing and funds.
Charities and organisations who would like to be involved in the initiative can check out the criteria below.
To nominate a charity or organisation for consideration, download the application form below and email the completed form to email@example.com.
All nominations are held on file for a year, so although we may do call-outs on our social media channels for charity nominations at different times of the year, it’s not necessary to nominate the same charity more than once.
Criteria and T&Cs for nominations to The Centre’s ‘Support in the Community’ initiative:
- Nominations can be made by residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over.
- The initiative is open to registered charities, social enterprises and organisations.
- To nominate an organisation, download our application form from the link on this page, complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All nominations are held on file for a year so repeat nominations are not required.
- The Centre cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the nominator’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
- The 4 charities and organisations invited to be part of the ‘Support in the Community’ initiative in 2024 will be chosen by a panel of judges from The Centre, Livingston. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each of the 4 charities and organisations involved in the ‘Support in the Community’ initiative will receive free pop-up space for a weekend in the mall, a £250 Centre Gift Card donation and marketing support.
- By nominating a charity or organisation to be part of the ‘Support in the Community’ initiative, nominators are deemed to accept these terms and conditions which will be governed by the laws of Scotland.
- The Centre reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through The Centre website without giving notice.