This year, for the first time ever, we’re excited to be running six ‘Breakfast with Santa’ events in the run up to Christmas in The Wintergarden, adjacent to Aerial Adventures.
Proceeds from every ticket sold will go to the children’s charity, CHAS, which provides the country’s only hospice services for children and young people with life-shortening conditions.
The breakfast events will run on the first three weekends in December
- Saturday, 2nd
- Sunday, 3rd
- Saturday, 9th
- Sunday, 10th*
- Saturday, 16th
- Sunday, 17th
Tickets for the ‘Breakfast with Santa’ events are £14.95 for children, which includes a present from Santa and £10.95 for adults.
Prices include a buffet breakfast in The Wintergarden and a visit to see Santa in his Grotto, located next to the Customer Service Desk.
Families can also join in some festive fun activities, hosted by Santa’s elves, including party games and dancing.
£3 from every ticket sold will be donated to CHAS.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that this is a ticket only family event, all adults and children who would like to attend require a pre-purchased ticket.
- Tickets for the ‘Breakfast with Santa’ events are available on the 2nd & 3rd, 9th & 10th and 16th & 17th of December, on a first come, first served basis and expected to sell out fast.
- Prices are £14.95 for children, which includes a present from Santa, and £10.95 for adults, with £3 from every ticket sold going to CHAS.
- Babies under 1 years of age can attend for free with other booked family members.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Bookings need at least 48 hours notice to reschedule to another date if there is availability.
- Location – The Wintergarden is adjacent to Aerial Adventures in The Centre, Livingston. This is positioned on Level 2 on the lift behind the Customer Service Desk or alternatively up two flights of escalators, passing HiClimb on the mezzanine level.
- Timings – 8.30am arrive at The Wintergarden where you will be welcomed by Santa’s elves. The event ends at 11am.
- Santa visit – attendees can enjoy a buffet breakfast and fun activities and when it’s your time to meet Santa, our elf helpers will take you to enjoy your private visit with Santa in his Grotto, located on the ground floor, next to the Customer Service Desk.
- Children must remain under the care and supervision of an adult (18+) throughout the event.
- Please advise when booking if you require a highchair.
- Please contact us directly with any dietary requirements or allergies. While we do our utmost to accommodate most dietary requirements/allergies, due to the presence of allergens in our kitchen and preparation areas we cannot 100% guarantee any menu item being completely free of allergens.
- Groups over 6 people will not be seated on one table, but on multiple tables located next to each other.